11/3/10

I Clap, You Clap, WeClap


I don't know how I missed this gem, but Moustache! -- our favorite Chilean electro party boys -- have released their second mixtape, weclap mixtape #2. Love me some Moustache! and love me some German aka this mix is perfect. Listen and lurve.

Mixtape #2 by moustache!

Tracklisting
Petrels - Silt (Intro)
Laserkraft 3D - Nein Mann (Original Mix)
Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Zero (RAC Remix)
Crookers feat. Miike Snow - Remedy (Magik Johnson Vocal Mix)
Far East Movement - Like A G6 (Disco Fries Remix)
Grum - Through The Night (Perseus Remix)
Jamiroquai - White Knuckle Ride (Monarchy Remix)
Laidback Luke and Lee Mortimer - Blau (Krafty Kuts Re-Rub)
Fake Blood x Rye Rye Banging On Mars (Brand-X Mash)
Aaren San - Apes From Space (Dirtyloud Remix) v/s Public Enemy - Shut Em Down (Moustache! Edit)
R Kelly X Tocadisco X DJ Kronic - Girl Fuck You!
Voltage - All Night
The Aston Shuffle - I Wanna See You (DCUP Remix)
DCUP - Last Night A DJ Saved My Life
Bag Raiders - Gone Away v/s Leo Zero - The Jungle Brothers 'I'll House You' (Leo Zero Re-Work) (Moustache! Edit)
Reset! - If We Try (Broke One Remix)
Petrels - Silt (Outro)

No comments:

Post a Comment