9/16/10

Satis-track-tion

Alternative title: 8tracks towards bliss.

I've made a tasty mixtape for you for all of those hot, sweaty nights. It has been tested and [kind of] approved (direct quote: "I let you play this because I like you"). You must like me for everything I stand for, music included, right?? Obviously, you must like getting down to this mix too. Presenting: I Wanna Sex You Up Mix.



And, as I explain on the official 8tracks website, think of this mix as a "choose your own adventure" book by adding something slower and sexier at the end (maybe a little D'Angelo - Untitled), whatever your heart - and your body - desires.

Tracklisting
Ginuwine - My Pony
LL Cool J - Doin' It
Amanda Blank - Shame On Me (Viking Remix)
Chromeo - Don't Turn the Lights On
The Roots - Break You Off (ft. Musique Soul Child)
Flight Facilities - Crave You (ft. Giselle)
CSS - Let's Make Love and Listen to Death From Above (Spank Rock Remix)
Kavinsky - Nightcall (Breakbot Remix)

EBs, let me know what works for you. Get to seducin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment