4/30/11

Trajectory of an Affair

This is a mixtape public service announcement.




This isn't about drugs. It's about emotions.

This is what an affair is like:
You're so hot. Let's get down and dirty. Oh what? You're married? Snap, girl. Let's still get down and dirty. Isn't this amazing? Illicit, hot sex. Oh what? This is wrong. Yeah, yeah it is. But we should keep wanting/hurting each other. Now we should stop. Damn that sucks. I miss you? No, I miss the sex. Well, I miss you. Now I miss you some more. Now I'm feeling better. Now I'm over it. Let's dance.

This is what it's like in song format:


You see? Affairs are all fun and games. Until they're not. So, yeah. Don't have an affair.

Tracklisting
Count Sinden - After Dark (Ft. The Mystery Jets)
Chromeo - Tenderoni (Renaud Remix)
New Young Pony Club - The Bomb
Ellie Goulding - Starry Eyed
Cut Copy - Need You Now
Caribou - Odessa
MSTRKRFT - Heartbreaker (Ft. John Legend)
Crystal Castles - Not In Love (Ft. Robert Smith)
Beach House - Lover Of Mine
Peter Bjorn and John - Objects Of My Affection
Robyn - Dancing On My Own

No comments:

Post a Comment