3/12/10

I've got a Fever, and the only prescription is more Ray

My fellow electro bitches have said it once, and I'll say it again: The Internet is for being creepy and weird. Therefore, I am bound by internet-law to present the creepiest and weirdest eletrco bitch of them all: Karin "Fever Ray" Andersson.



Oh sure, we know what you are thinking: OMG BUT LADY GAGA HAS A PENIS! SHE IS SO WEIRD lol REMEMBER HER MTV DRESS! lol. While we love the Lady of Ga as much as anyone, she doesn't hold a candle to Karin when it comes to weird speech giving.



The melted face, the bizarre mumbling - Karin is the ideal woman. What makes her an electro bitch is her music. Basically anything she's touched is worth a listen (THE FUCKING KNIFE), but I want to share with you a video from her solo work, where she goes by the moniker Fever Ray. It's bizarre and beautiful, and just a tad creepy - clearly I love it. Pop this Bad Larry on to your iPod, and go walk in the rain.


No comments:

Post a Comment