7/12/10

Impressive

Beatbox - Baby I'm Yours.

Its a fun song that I kinda want to rollerskate too. Oh maybe go for like a summer drive with it playing.

Anyways, the thing that is impressive is the damn video. It is made with something like over 2000 separate water color paintings. That blows my mind.

Breakbot - Baby I'm Yours (feat. Irfane) - HD from Ed Banger Records on Vimeo.



Like seriously if I was to ever make a music video of my own I just imagine myself being awkward and lazy. No, I would just ask Richard Simmons to do a workout to my music and use that as my video. I just love his genius (oh, ps. Happy Birthday Boo).
Although, I'm too awkward and lazy to ever write a song so I highly doubt I would ever be making a music video. Clearly my ideal music video is here.

via

No comments:

Post a Comment