7/26/10

Why Hast Thou Forsaken Us?


One night I dreamed I was walking along the beach with the La Roux. Many scenes from my life flashed across the sky.

In each scene I noticed footprints in the sand. Sometimes there were two sets of footprints, other times there was one only.

This bothered me because I noticed that during the low periods of my life, when I was suffering from anguish, sorrow or defeat, I could see only one set of footprints, so I said to the La Roux,

“You promised me La Roux,
that if I followed you, you would walk with me always. But I have noticed that during the most trying periods of my life there has only been one set of footprints in the sand.
Why, when I needed you most, have you not been there for me?"

La Roux replied, “MY THROAT IS SICK. SORRY MATE."


FUCKING BULLSHIT




3 comments: