5/21/10

Friday on the Intertubes

Friend just sent me this. I'm guessing we can spend our weekends perfecting our aim : The Full Extension

Anyways. This weeks Modern Family episode was about that family pic, and it got me thinking about some classics. Late last year my family and I went on a road trip, and in preperation for it my sister sent me this exact list of photos saying that she wanted to recreate every single one of them. No joke.

The tie dye group:



With Green Man:



Karate Chop:



With cool shades and kind of reminds me of Blossom



Our family never recreated any. Instead my brother, this year, decided to try and look like Peter Griffin in his high school year book photo. This isn't a joke.



Ha. What a charmer. He parted his hair and borrowed glasses.

WIN. HAPPY FRIDAY FOLKS.

No comments:

Post a Comment