4/16/10

Origin Stories: Janelle Monae

So, where do these electrobitches come from? Let's find out!

Setting: London!


La Roux: Whew! I love my job, but my-oh-my can it be exhausting. I think I'll stay in tonight. Nothing but the The Mighty Boosh and Skins for tonight. I'll order some pizza and make a night of it.

(door rings)

La Roux: Now who on bloody earth could that be? (opens door)




James Brown: Have mercy on me!

La Roux: But you're supposed to be dead!

James Brown: La Roux, there's no time for that. I've traveled through time from 1962, because I need something from you. I need an heir!

La Roux: What?? There are too many questions here. You've just bloody traveled through time, know who I am, and now you're demanding we have sex?? And that I get pregnant?!?! This is insane!

James Brown: (sings "Please Please Please")

La Roux: Oh, fine then.

(They have beautiful, beautiful sex)


9 MONTHS LATER...


AND NOW YOU KNOW HOW JANELLE MONAE WAS CONCEIVED

5 comments:

  1. david grossman, everyone

    ReplyDelete
  2. They should use this story to teach sex to children. THIS IS HOW IT HAPPENS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. For the record, this is James Brown doing "Please Please Please".
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwbzpU9SRN4

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm finally catching up from a week away, and this is an excellent post.

    Janelle is releasing a new CD later this year. So that is exciting.

    ReplyDelete