4/15/10

YouTube = Black Hole

Seriously. Hours upon hours have been lost in the vortex known as YouTube. Sometimes it's heinous, sometimes it's awesome. This is a case of awesome: I stumbled across a user channel that has pretty decent electronic music. Though, as is the case with most subjective tastes, there are some great tracks and some not-so-great ones. But never fear, I've picked out a few tasty morsels for you.

N.A.S.A - Wachadoin (Feat Santogold, M.I.A & Spankrock)


Miike Snow - Animal (Punks Jump Up Remix)


Feist - I Feel it all (Diplo remix)


Empire of the Sun - We Are The People (Tits and Clits Remix Edit)


Justice - Ttthhee Party (live)


I do and don't suggest downloading these songs through, say, a YouTube to MP3 converter. But support the artist and all that.

2 comments:

  1. Check this out: http://www.youtube.com/user/paulie12986#p/u/24/44bUtVnoi2M

    ReplyDelete