4/5/10

Can this be more amazing?

Or gay? I hope not. Because this post combined with last week's and the one below definitely means we're deep into Gay Territory and there's no way back out. Let's get deeper! (I feel like there's some sexual innuendo in that statement and I'm OK with it.)

Anyway: Tegan & Sara. They are so cool. They are so gay. They are so popular right now. I'm on T&S overload and I love it.

Their newest single "Alligator" has been remixed by big artists like Holy Fuck, Passion Pit, Ra Ra Riot, and Toro y Moi. And. And! You can buy all of their contributions on iTunes for the low, low price of $12. Personally, I'd rather just listen to the free stuff. So without further ado, check out this Passion Pit video:



And also this

Alligator - Tegan and Sara (Toro y Moi Remix).

No comments:

Post a Comment